We want everyone to accept that life is not fair nor easy. Being uncomfortable is the norm, and you can either be uncomfortable on your own terms or let life put you in uncomfortable situations. Here are a few places we've left our mark.
We have been invited to speak at:
- The Cougar Investment Fund
- The Stimulating Urban Renewal Through Entrepreneurship (SURE) Incubator,
- The Bauer College of Business MBA Orientation,
- The National Association of Women MBAs (NAWMBA) multiple times on topics ranging from digital marketing to proper networking
- The HCC Entrepreneur's Club
- The UH International Students Organization
- The PAC Leadership Series
In The Press
Matt has been featured on CNN as part of the 2020 Visionaries for his contribution as North American Champion in the Innovators Race by Capgemini.
We have had various articles published through Prospanica, Mundo Magazzine, and the Association of Latino Professionals for America (ALPFA).
Are you part of a professional organization, business, or publication looking for speakers or written content? We would enjoy speaking to your group or providing content to assist your team.