We want everyone to talk about the unknowns that come with being unemployed or underemployed. Here are a few places we've left our mark.
- Matt of Your MBA Purpose has been invited to speak at the Stimulating Urban Renewal Through Entrepreneurship (SURE) Incubator, Bauer College of Business Orientation, and to the National Association of Women MBAs (NAWMBA) multiple times on topics ranging from digital marketing to proper networking.
- Nammy and Pavi from The 9to5 MisFits talked about the things no one talks about; the behind the scenes intro into the world of an unemployed at CareerLink's Networking event and the Texas State University Student chapter of the American Marketing Association (AMA).
IN THE PRESS
- Our co-founder, Matt, was featured on CNN as part of their 2020 Visionaries for his contribution as North American Champion in the Innovators Race by Capgemini.
- Matt of Your MBA Purpose has had various articles published through Prospanica, Mundo Magazzine, and the Association of Latino Professionals for America (ALPFA).
- The American Genius published The 9to5 MisFits' first article, which provided a detailed profile of co-founders Nammy and Pavi’s YouTube channel and supplied them with their future tagline. View the Article.
- The 9to5 MisFits hosted Rhythm India's Millennial event, Just Dance 2017 as hilarious emcees, and were mentioned on the Indo-American news. View the Article.
- The 9to5 MisFits were blogged about by Chicago-based writer and Film & Television enthusiast, Taylor Leddin from Illinois State University. View the Article.
- The 9to5 MisFits have been featured in Brown Girl Magazine and are regular contributors providing career advice each week! View the Article
Are you part of a professional organization, business, or publication looking for speakers or written/video content? We would enjoy speaking to your group or providing content to assist your team